Operating Room Careers
At Beaumont, our reputation as one of the most preferred hospitals for surgery in America is the result of an unparalleled team effort.
World renowned surgeons and highly trained surgical nurses, technologists and CRNAs perform a vast array of leading edge procedures using the most advanced technology.
Beaumont's recognized leadership in surgery includes:
- In an exhaustive two-year independent study reported by the AARP, Beaumont Hospital was ranked 6th in the nation for excellence in all aspects in patient care including lower mortality rates.
- Beaumont Royal Oak ranks first in the U.S. for outpatient surgeries and second for inpatient surgery.
- Beaumont Troy ranks first in the U.S. and second in Michigan for total surgeries among hospitals with less than 350 beds.
- Beaumont ranks number two in the U.S. for open heart surgery.
- Beaumont Royal Oak consistently ranks as one of the top hospitals in the U.S. for knee and hip replacements.
In addition, Beaumont offers all the benefits you'd expect at one of America's best hospitals, including top pay and a highly respected continuing education curriculum