International Students

International student chaplains who are non-residents of the United States of America will need to obtain the necessary visa (J-1) for the U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Services (INS). Prospective students must follow the procedures outlined in the ACPE International Student Visitor Program.

Our application process for international students observes and complies with the requirements of the ACPE Exchange Visitor Program implemented under the authority and regulations of the United States Department of State, outlined below:

ACPE Exchange Visitor Program
United States Department of State
Governing Regulations of Section 514.22 Trainees
(Final Rule: March 19, 1993 – 22 CFR Part 514)