- Coverage includes medical, dental, vision, prescription drug, life and disability insurance.
- Library access
- Resident office with individual work station
- Shared personal computer access
- Pharmacy Continuing Education
- Free parking
- Friend at Work Program
- Residents will have all reasonable expenses reimbursed for the Great Lakes Pharmacy Residency Conference and the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists Meeting.
- The anticipated salary for incoming residents in July 2014 is $21.92/hour which translates into approximately $45,593/year.
- Residents will accrue approximately 24 days of CTO time throughout the year. Residents will use this time for attendance at all professional meetings. Residents can take 2 weeks of vacation throughout the year. Vacation time requires approval from the Residency Program Director.
- Residents will have the following national holidays off: July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Years Day, Memorial Day.