Center for Pain Medicine
Monday - Friday
7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Schedule an Appointment
Center For Pain Medicine Services are available by appointment. Please call 248-267-5700 between the hours of 7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m, Monday through Friday.
Through coordinated interdisciplinary medical interventions, the Center For Pain Medicine at Beaumont Hospitals strives to provide a comprehensive outcome-based treatment program for patients suffering from chronic pain. We are committed to the delivery of integrated medical care of the highest quality, guided by cost effective functional outcome and patient satisfaction. Our mission is to provide this service to the community we serve without regard for race, creed, or religious affiliation.
Scope of Practice
- Our multidisciplinary team includes dedicated anesthesiologists who are trained in pain medicine, specialty trained nurses and physician assistants, and physical and behavioral medicine specialists.
- A comprehensive approach to pain management that may include invasive and non-invasive therapies for patients in the inpatient and outpatient settings.
- Back and neck pain
- Cancer or cancer therapy related pain
- Cervicogenic headache and occipital neuralgia
- Chest wall pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (also known as reflex sympathetic dystrophy)
- Disc disease
- Facet syndrome
- Failed back surgery
- Intractable angina
- Ischemic pain from peripheral vascular disease
- Nerve entrapment
- Peripheral neuropathy
- Phantom limb/stump pain
- Post herpetic neuralgia
- Sacroiliac joint pain
- Spinal stenosis
Center for Pain Medicine is a state-of-the-art pain center offering the newest procedures and the finest quality of care. Procedures include:
- Epidural therapies
- Joint and trigger point injections
- Nerve blocks
- Sympathetic nerve blocks and neurolysis
- Compression fracture therapies
The center specializes in the following procedures:
- Intrathecal drug delivery systems for spasticity and cancer pain syndromes
- Percutaneous disc decompression technique
- Radiofrequency nerve ablation
- Spinal cord stimulation
To schedule an appointment, please call 248-267-5700 between the hours of 7:30 a.m. -
4 p.m, Monday through Friday.