Monday - Friday
6:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Orthopaedic hand therapy focuses on the remediation of hand, wrist and upper extremity dysfunction caused by injury or overuse to allow a maximal level of independence with self care, work and leisure activities.
- Arthritis: rheumatoid, osteoarthritis
- Repetitive cumulative trauma disorders, including carpal tunnel syndrome, lateral and medial epicondylitis and thoracic outlet syndrome
- Dequevain's tendonitis
- Dupuytren's disease
- Upper extremity fractures/ dislocations/ sprains and strains.
- Upper extremity tendon trauma
- Upper extremity nerve palsy including the radial nerve, ulnar nerve, median nerve and brachial plexus injuries
- Sensory disruption of the upper extremity including reflex sympathetic dystrophy
- Upper extremity amputations/ wounds
- Postoperative upper extremity conditions
To schedule an appointment, please call Hand Therapy at 248-655-3200 during the hours of: Monday - Friday, 6:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
You must have a prescription order from your physician to make an appointment. Please have your prescription with you upon your visit.
For more information, please see Hand Therapy
- Grosse Pointe Campus
- Royal Oak Campus
- Troy Campus
- Medical Centers
- Lake Orion
- Macomb Township
- Rochester Hills
- St. Clair Shores
- Sterling Heights
- West Bloomfield
- Beaumont Health Center
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Childhood Speech & Language Disorders
- Children's Rehabilitation
- Communication Disorders
- Driver Rehabilitation
- Hand Therapy
- Hyperbaric Medicine
- Nuclear Medicine
- Nutrition & Preventative Medicine
- Occupational Therapy
- Pain Medicine
- Physical Therapy
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Stress Testing
- Weight Control Center
- WorkAbility Program
- Additional Outpatient Locations
- Health & Wellness Centers
- Dialysis Centers
- Home Medical Equipment Store Locations
To schedule an appointment, please call Hand Therapy at 248-655-3200.