Submission Information Human Investigation Committee
- Complete the appropriate HIC submission forms in iMedRIS and obtain the required signoff. The PI's department Clinical Research Nurse Manager is required, as well as the Department Chair All projects where students are taking a lead role (PI or co-investigator) will require signoff by the student's mentor. If the department does not have a Research Nurse Manager, please contact the main line for guidance.
- Obtain CVs for PI and Co-investigators listed on the study who have not previously submitted a CV to the HIC.
- PI, Co-investigators and Key Personnel complete Conflict of Interest Disclosure Forms (COID).
- After HIC/IRB review, if necessary, address all HIC/IRB related concerns and submit revised documentation.
- Receive IRB approval memo and any other applicable approved documents.
- Start your research!
- Institutional Review Board
- Policies & Procedures
- Research Resources
- Research by Department
- Search Clinical Trials