On the Leading Edge
Wednesday, October 19
Daniel Rontal, M.D. & Michael Coello, M.D.
Dr. Rontal and Dr. Coello, Co-Director, Center for Reflux and Esophageal Cancer Prevention, discuss acid reflux, the treatments and symptoms of, when to visit the hospital and much more.
- Listen now to learn more about reflux disease
- For more information or to schedule an appointment, call the center at 888-99-REFLUX (888-997-3358).
Join Dr. Jury, Director, Center for Reflux and Esophageal Cancer Prevention, System Leader, Digestive Health Center of Excellence, as he explains the roles of the pancreas, treatments of pancreatic disease, symptoms and more.
- Listen now learn more about pancreatic disease
- For a referral to a Beaumont doctor who specializes in the treatment of pancreatic disease, please call 800-633-7377.
Join Dr. Miller, Director, Weight Control Center, Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak, as she details weight control, weight loss and weight management.
- Listen now learn more about weight control
- For more information or to sign up to attend a free seminar, call 888-899-4600 or visit our weight control seminar registration page.
Dr. Krause, Chief, Bariatric Surgery, Beaumont Health System, talks about what bariatric surgery is, dieting, who is a candidate for bariatric surgery, risks, types of surgery, advancements of surgery and much more.
- Listen now learn more about bariatric surgery
- Register today to attend our FREE seminar about Beaumont’s bariatric surgery program. Call 888-899-4600 or register online.