West Bloomfield Asthma, Allergy and Pediatric Pulmonology Center
33200 W. 14 Mile Rd., Suite 230
West Bloomfield, MI 48322
3535 W. 13 Mile Rd, Suite 108
Royal Oak, MI 48073
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Wednesday: 8 a.m. - 12 p.m. (Royal Oak)
About Dr. Hurwitz
For more than 30 years, Martin Hurwitz, M.D., has treated the most challenging allergy and asthma cases. He specializes in Adult and Pediatric Allergy and Clinical Immunology, as well as Pediatric Pulmonology.
Dr. Hurwitz’ special interests include treating asthma in patients of all ages, chronic lung diseases of childhood, and primary immunodeficiency diseases in children and adults. He has treated some of the world’s top athletes, including multiple Olympic gold medalists.
Dr. Hurwitz’ qualifications include:
- more than 30 years of experience
- member of the department of Internal Medicine, Allergy Division at Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- faculty member at Oakland University William Beaumont School of Medicine
- medical degree from University of Cincinnati College of Medicine
- residency in Pediatrics and a fellowship in Allergy & Immunology at University of Michigan
- consistently rated among Hour Detroit’s “Top Docs” and “Best Doctors in America”
- complete evaluation and treatment of all allergic disorders
- in-office pulmonary function testing and cardiopulmonary exercise testing with state-of-the-art equipment
- diagnosis and treatment of recurrent infections and immune disorders
- experienced, professional staff to help patients with complex and simple respiratory, allergic and immunologic illness
Call 248-862-6100 to schedule an appointment in West Bloomfield or 248-551-2900 to schedule an appointment in Royal Oak