Physical Therapy - Orthopaedic Services
Monday - Friday
6:30 a.m. – 7 p.m.
8 a.m. – noon
Closed on Sunday and Holidays
Schedule an Appointment
Physical Therapy services at the Clinic are available by appointment, Monday through Friday, by calling 248-964-0200. We make it a priority to meet your scheduling needs.
You must have a prescription from your physician to make an appointment.
If you are a new patient please print and complete our new patient forms and bring them with you to your first visit.
Access to Therapy Services
Patients are provided with immediate access to therapy services that continue on a regular, weekly basis as long as medically necessary, based on the severity of their injury and/or post-operative status.
We accept coverage from most major insurance companies. Discount programs are available for those who qualify.
The Clinic offers Physical Therapy services provided by a team of specially educated clinicians who address patients with orthopedic dysfunctions that interfere with their ability to perform everyday tasks or the highest level of sports performance.
Beaumont therapists perform a complete biomechanical, musculoskeletal examination to determine any movement impairments causing the patient's injury or performance deficits. Manual hands-on techniques are integrated with customized, functionally progressive exercise programs for the core and extremities. The ultimate goal of therapy is to return each patient to their optimal functional level.
Treatment is provided for all levels of dysfunction related to the musculoskeletal system of the spine and extremities including all cervical, thoracic and lumbar spine, shoulder, elbow, wrist, hand, hip, knee, foot/ankle orthopedic conditions. We also have clinicians that specialize in the treatment of patients with pelvic pain, incontinence and pre and post pregnancy dysfunctions.
Benefits of Therapy
- Pain management
- Improve flexibility and ease of movement
- Maximize functional ability to perform daily and recreational activities
- Improve posture and body mechanics
- Improve overall body strength and endurance
- Promote balance and proprioception
- Sports Therapy
- Aquatic / Pool Therapy
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Prenatal Exercise Program
- Women's Health / Pelvic Pain
- Activities of Daily Living Assessment and Training
- LIFT program (for bowel / bladder incontinence)
- Men's Health / Pelvic Pain / Incontinence
Specialized Physical Therapy Techniques
- Multi-plane functional core and extremity strength and stabilization training
- Gait/balance and proprioceptive training to normalize lower extremity mechanics
- Spinal and extremity advanced mobilization
- Muscle energy techniques
- Myofascial release
- Neural mobilization
- Strain/counterstrain techniques
For more information about physical therapy please see Rehabilitation Services.
- Grosse Pointe Campus
- Royal Oak Campus
- Troy Campus
- Medical Centers
- Lake Orion
- Macomb Township
- Rochester Hills
- St. Clair Shores
- Sterling Heights
- West Bloomfield
- Beaumont Health Center
- Additional Outpatient Locations
- Health & Wellness Centers
- Dialysis Centers
- Home Medical Equipment Store Locations
To make an appointment with Physical Therapy Services, call 248-964-0200, Monday through Friday.