Physical Therapy Services
Monday - Thursday
6:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
6:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Closed Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays
Schedule an Appointment
Physical Therapy services are available by appointment, Monday through Friday, by calling 586-447-4070. We make it a priority to meet your scheduling needs.
You must have a prescription from your physician to make an appointment.
If you are a new patient please print and complete our new patient forms and bring them with you to your first visit.
Access to Therapy Services
Patients are provided with immediate access to therapy services that continue on a regular, weekly basis as long as medically necessary, based on the severity of their injury and/or post-operative status.
We accept coverage from most major insurance companies. Discount programs are available for those who qualify.
Beaumont Rehabilitation Services at St. Clair Shores offers Physical and Occupational Therapy services provided by a team of specially educated clinicians who address patients with orthopedic dysfunctions, neurological dysfunctions that interfere with their ability to perform everyday tasks or the highest level of sports performance. Beaumont therapists perform a complete biomechanical, musculoskeletal and neurological examination to determine any impairments causing the patient's injury or performance deficits. Manual hands-on techniques are integrated with the customized, functionally progressive exercise programs for the core and extremities. The ultimate goal of therapy is to return each patient to their optimal functional level.
- Treatment is provided for all levels of dysfunction related to the musculoskeletal system of the spine and extremities including all cervical, thoracic and lumbar spine, shoulder, elbow, wrist, hand, hip, knee, foot/ankle orthopedic conditions.
- Treatment is provided for dysfunctions related to the neurological system from conditions such as stroke, MS and general debility.
- Treatment is provided for children with dysfunctions related to conditions such as Torticollis and gross motor deficits.
Benefits of treatment
- Pain management
- Improve flexibility and ease of movement
- Maximize functional ability to perform daily and recreational activities
- Improve posture and body mechanics
- improve overall body strength and endurance
- Promote balance and proprioception
- Aquatic/Pool Therapy
- Sports Therapy
- Balance Training
- Pilates Training
- Mechanical Diagnostic Therapy
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Activities of Daily Living Assessment and Training
- Ortho and Neurological Rehabilitation for less acute pediatric patients ( 4 yrs +)
Specialized Physical Therapy Techniques
- Multi-plane functional core and extremity strength and stabilization training
- Gait/balance and proprioceptive training to normalize lower extremity mechanics
- Craniosacral manual therapy
- Spinal and extremity advanced mobilization
- Translatory manipulative techniques
- Muscle energy techniques
- Myofascial release
- Neural mobilization
- Strain/counterstrain techniques
For more information about physical therapy please see Rehabilitation Services.
- Grosse Pointe Campus
- Royal Oak Campus
- Troy Campus
- Medical Centers
- Lake Orion
- Macomb Township
- Rochester Hills
- St. Clair Shores
- Sterling Heights
- West Bloomfield
- Beaumont Health Center
- Additional Outpatient Locations
- Beaumont Mammography Services, Birmingham
- Beaumont Rehabilitation Center, St. Clair Shores
- Berkley Sleep Evaluation Center (within Northpointe)
- Detroit Skate Club
- Berkley Medical Center
- Beaumont Outpatient Services (within UnaSource Health)
- Health & Wellness Centers
- Dialysis Centers
- Home Medical Equipment Store Locations