Older Adult Services
Beaumont Older Adult Services assists senior citizens by providing information on programs and services within Beaumont Hospitals as well as in the community. We do everything we can to make sure you get the answers you need.
Our staff can provide information about:
- Medicare and Medicaid assistance
- Federal and state sponsored programs
- Prescription assistance
- Financial issues
- Care options
- Geriatric evaluation clinic
- Helping Hands private hire service
- Guardian personal emergency response system
- Free senior resource hotline
- Access to the Health Information Center, which offers a variety of reference books and free brochures
- A list of helpful resources
We are available Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. at 800-328-2241. Our office is located at the Beaumont Home Health Services Building at 1410 E. 14 Mile Road in Madison Heights.
Online Referral Form
If you need information on health, housing, financial or other issues, submit your requests to Older Adult Services by filling out and submitting this online referral form. You may also print this form, fill it out and mail it to the address in the link.
Contact Older Adult Services Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. at 800-328-2241