Oncology Massage Admission Requirements
Students accepted in to the program will be required to successfully pass a physical examination before beginning the program. This can be done through your own physician or through Beaumont's Occupational Health Services Department for a fee of $250. Please call Karen Armstrong at 248-551-9995 for requirements.
- Graduate of a 500-hour or more course/class in massage therapy or minimum state requirements
- Solid A&P background taken in massage therapy school or other post-secondary educational institution
- Solid Pathophysiology background as taken in massage therapy school
- Ability to follow instructions, multi-task and work in a busy environment
- Ability to show compassion, curiosity and growth during this educational process