Parkside Medical Associates
My goals: To provide high-quality, personalized and timely care, to help optimize your family’s health and well-being and to help build positive attitudes about healthy lifestyles. - Dr. Nancy Crossley
25 South Washington St.
Oxford, MI 48371
Monday - Friday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
About Parkside Medical Associates
When you place your family’s health in the hands of the doctors at Parkside Medical Associates, you have more than highly qualified physicians. You have all the resources of Beaumont Health System standing behind them.
That means when someone in your family gets sick, you’ll go to Beaumont. The place that’s been rated most preferred for doctors, nurses, surgery and for overall quality of care.
And at Parkside Medical Associates, all of our care is linked with an electronic health record, allowing your Beaumont doctor to coordinate your care, including any lab, imaging, medical and surgical care you have, anywhere throughout Beaumont.
Nancy Crossley, M.D., is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics. She is the residency program co-director for the Internal Medicine/Pediatrics residency program at Beaumont and an assistant professor at the Oakland University William Beaumont School of Medicine. Her interests include child development and working with patients to achieve better health through education and lifestyle changes.
Aleida Rivera, M.D., is board certified in Family Medicine. Her areas of interest include managing diabetes, cholesterol and hypertension. She is an assistant professor at the Oakland University William Beaumont School of Medicine and a faculty member of the Family Medicine Residency program at Beaumont Hospital, Troy. She speaks fluent Spanish.
Our services include:
- preventive care
- pediatric care
- sick visits
Our office is participating in the Patient Centered Medical Home initiative, which is designed to improve quality of patient care.
What Is a Patient Centered Medical Home?
We use an electronic medical record system. Benefits include:
- Electronic prescribing, increasing prescribing accuracy and speed
- Faster turnaround time for test results
- More accurate communication between physician office and hospital staff
- Ability to request refills and appointments electronically, at your convenience
Our staff look forward to meeting you and welcome the opportunity to help you achieve your best possible health.
- Beaumont Medical Group
- Allergy & Immunology
- Heart & Vascular
- Infectious Disease
- Liver & Kidney Disease
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Primary Care
- Internal Medicine
- Associates of Internal Medicine
- Beaumont Internal Medicine
- Beverly Hills Internal Medicine
- Fonseka Internal Medicine
- Grosse Pointe Park Internal Medicine Center
- Internal Medicine & Pediatrics of Royal Oak
- Internal Medicine of Grosse Pointe Farms
- Internists of Farmington Hills
- Metropolitan Medical Center
- Oakland County Internists
- Parkside Medical Associates
- Physicians of Internal Medicine
- St. Clair Shores Internists
- Family Medicine & Med/Peds
- Internal Medicine
- Sports Medicine
- Weight Management
- About Us