Get test results online, schedule screening mammograms and more.
Through myBeaumontChart , get secure, online access to portions of your electronic medical record where Beaumont and your participating doctor store your health information.
View Your Medical Information Online
View your medical information online from anywhere around the world through Beaumont’s myBeaumontChart electronic medical record .
- receive test results online. No waiting for a call or letter from your doctor; you can access lab and imaging results within days after having them.
- review your medications, immunizations, allergies and medical history when your doctor enters them into your electronic chart.
- review after visit summaries and discharge instructions anytime you are hospitalized in the Beaumont Health System.
- access up-to-date health information from Medline Plus, a trusted source in the medical community.
Stay in Touch With Your Physician
- Your physician can communicate with you by email – and the information is secure.
- Request refills of your medication online.
Manage Your Appointments and Hospital Bills
- make an appointment for a screening mammogram
- request your next doctor’s appointment online.
- view details of past and upcoming appointments.
- request an appointment for an outpatient test at a Beaumont Health System facility.
- pay your Beaumont Health System bill online.
You can also access myBeaumontChart from your mobile phone by installing the myChart mobile app available on the app store for both iPhone and Androids.
Your information is safe from unauthorized access because myBeaumontChart is password-protected and delivered by an encrypted connection.
NOTE: Not all Beaumont doctors participate in the myBeaumontChart electronic medical record program. The features you may access will vary depending on your doctor’s participation.
For questions or more information, ask your Beaumont doctor, or
call 248-597-2727 .
Sign up today by requesting an access code.
Hear our patients talk about myBeaumontChart: