Robert Poley, M.D.
"In my opinion, everyone is an athlete. Getting you back to your sport safely and quickly -- whether it is running marathons, soccer tournaments, harvesting crops or playing with grandkids -- is my goal. Education on how to prevent further injury or determine why pain occurred is also a big part of my practice."
- Robert Poley, M.D.
15959 Hall Rd, Ste 405
Macomb, MI 48044
4550 Investment Drive, Suite 240
Troy, MI 48098
Monday: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Tuesday: 9:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Wednesday: 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Thursday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
About Dr. Poley
Dr. Poley earned his medical degree from Michigan State University College of Human Medicine. He completed his residency in family medicine at Beaumont Hospital, Troy and a primary care sports medicine fellowship at The Ohio State University Division of Sports Medicine.
He is a diplomat of the American Board of Family Medicine and holds a certificate of added qualifications in sports medicine. In addition, Dr. Poley serves as physician and faculty member at the Beaumont Hospital Family Medicine Center. He is a team physician for various local high schools, located in Macomb County, and a member of the American College of Sports Medicine and the American Medical Society for Sports Medicine.
Dr. Poley provides expert medical treatment to school athletes, weekend warriors and aging patients with arthritis. His care includes:
- nonoperative treatments and pain management for all ages and activity levels
- treating bone and joint pain, including arthritis
- treating muscle and tendon injuries
- sports physicals to existing patients
When it comes to wellness and high-quality care, Dr. Poley:
- spends quality time understanding your ailment
- is equipped with the technology to offer better, faster diagnoses
- has access to top technology at the Beaumont Medical Center, Macomb
- has experience and knowledge, coupled with compassion and deducation
- is accessible and reliable
- accepts most insurance plans