Rehabilitation Services and Benefits
The Beaumont Adult Rehabilitation Program offers an array of services and benefits including the following:
- Therapeutic membership programs available after discharge from therapy.
- Royal Oak Beaumont Rehabilitation Services Independent Swim and Arthritis Swim Group. For more information please call 248-655-5700.
- Royal Oak Beaumont Rehabilitation Services Driver Rehabilitation Program. Vehicles are equipped with dual brakes and adaptive controls. For more information please call 248-655-5800.
- Speech and Language Pathology group programs including Club Aphasia. For more information please call 248-655-5880.
- Troy Beaumont Rehabilitation Services Stroke Club, Cane & Able. For more information please call 248-964-0660.
- Parkinson's Exercise Group. For more information please call 248-655-5800 for Royal Oak location and 248-964-0200 for Troy location.
- Vision groups. For more information please call 248-655-5800 for Royal location and 248-964-9300 for Troy location.
- Head & Neck Cancer Information Meetings. These free meetings are held six times yearly at the Beaumont Health Center. For more information or to be added to the mailing list call 248-655-5880.
- Pilates classes coming soon. For more information please call:
Beaumont Health Center - 248-655-5700
Beaumont Medical Center, Macomb Twp. - 586-416-8430
Beaumont Medical Center, Warren - 586-393-3080
Beaumont Medical Center, West Bloomfield - 248-855-7411
Beaumont Outpatient Services @ Unasource - 248-293-0888
- Pregnant Exercise Program (PEP). Physician Referral schedules patients for both Royal Oak and Troy. For more information please call 800-633-7377.
- Fit to a T. Call 800-633-7377 for more information.