School of Radiation Therapy Application Process
Thank you for your interest in Beaumont's School of Radiation Therapy. Our School of Radiation Therapy considers all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, weight, height, national origin, marital status or handicaps.
How to Apply
- Print and follow the instructions on part A, B and C of the Application Checklist.
- Print and complete the Beaumont Schools of Allied Health Application Packet.
- Mail your completed Application Packet, Application Checklist, $40 Application Fee and supporting documents* to:
Laura Ochs, Program Director
Beaumont Hospital School of Radiation Therapy
Dept. of Radiation Oncology
3601 W. 13 Mile Rd.
Royal Oak, MI 48073
- Once all application materials have been received qualified applicants will be contacted to schedule a personal on-site interview. Interviews will be conducted between April and May.
- An admission committee is responsible for reviewing applications, conducting interviews and selecting students. All qualified applicants are considered on a point-based system, not only GPA.
- Entry into the program is very competitive. While not required, additional academic course work may enhance an applicant's opportunities for selection to our program. See our General Information and Program Policies for a description of the interview process.
- Applicants must show documentation of 100 volunteer hours of direct-patient contact prior to the start of the program. Volunteer time must be within three years of program start date.
- Coursework must be completed prior to the beginning of the program and must have been taken within the previous seven years of the program start date.
- If not accepted, interested applicants need to re-apply for each subsequent year admission.
Official documents must be sealed and either signed or stamped across the back flap by the school official or reference. Letters or transcripts that are not sealed or signed appropriately or appeared to be tampered with will not be accepted and the applicant will not be considered.