Occupational Therapy Services
Monday - Friday
7:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Later appointments for Pediatrics may be available upon request.
Closed Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays
Schedule an Appointment
Occupational Therapy services are available by appointment. Monday through Friday, by calling 586-447-4070. We make it a priority to meet your scheduling needs.
You must have a prescription from your physician to make an appointment.
If you are a new patient please print and complete our new patient forms and bring them with you to your first visit.
Access to Therapy Services
Patients are provided with immediate access to therapy services that continue on a regular, weekly basis as long as medically necessary, based on the severity of their injury and/or post-operative status.
We accept coverage from most major insurance companies. Discount programs are available for those who qualify.
Beaumont Rehabilitation Services, St. Clair Shores Occupational Therapy services provided by a team of specially educated clinicians who address patients with neurological and orthopaedic dysfunctions that interfere with their ability to perform everyday tasks or the highest level of sports performance. Beaumont therapists perform a complete biomechanical and neurological examination to determine any performance deficits caused due to the injury or condition. Manual hands-on techniques are integrated with the customized, functionally progressive exercise programs. The ultimate goal of therapy is to return each patient to their optimal functional level.
- Treatment is provided for dysfunction related to the neurological conditions such as stroke, MS and general debility.
- Treatment is provided for dysfunctions related to the musculoskeletal system of shoulder, elbow, wrist, and hand orthopedic conditions.
- Treatment is provided for children in the age group of 4yrs + for balance, co-ordination and fine motor skill deficits.
Benefits of treatment
- Pain management
- Improve flexibility and ease of movement
- Maximize functional ability to perform daily and recreational activities
- Improve posture and body mechanics
- improve overall body strength and endurance
- Promote balance and proprioception
- Adaptive Equipment evaluation
- Cumulative trauma disorder treatment
- Custom static splinting of the upper extremity
- Extensor and flexor tendon/trauma management
- Work simplification/energy conservation
- Co-ordination and fine motor skill deficits
For more information about Occupational therapy please see Rehabilitation Services.
- Grosse Pointe Campus
- Royal Oak Campus
- Troy Campus
- Medical Centers
- Lake Orion
- Macomb Township
- Rochester Hills
- St. Clair Shores
- Sterling Heights
- West Bloomfield
- Beaumont Health Center
- Additional Outpatient Locations
- Beaumont Mammography Services, Birmingham
- Beaumont Rehabilitation Center, St. Clair Shores
- Berkley Sleep Evaluation Center (within Northpointe)
- Detroit Skate Club
- Berkley Medical Center
- Beaumont Outpatient Services (within UnaSource Health)
- Health & Wellness Centers
- Dialysis Centers
- Home Medical Equipment Store Locations